I am very excited to announce I will be assisting the 3rd Sex, Body, Love Workshop happening in Berkeley, Ca. on Jan. 22nd.
If you are curious:
Would you like to feel more passion, self-expression, self-love and
unfiltered sensuality in your life?
Women in today’s society are often told to look stereotypically
“hot” but not to express our real emotions and especially not our
With so many ways we are told to be and act, we have stopped
listening to our instincts on how to have the life we really want.
That's why I created this workshop - Sex, Body, Love- To help women like you develop
more connection with your sensual side, more self expression and more self love.
In this workshop, you will be introduced to a powerful body based practice that will have you feel full and abundant.
In this safe, nurturing, supportive women’s only workshop, you will
leave with ...
* Feeling more freedom to have more pleasure in all areas of your life.
* Reconnect with your body, your sensuality and other women in profound ways.
* Develop a deep sense of self love and ease.
* Enjoy the ability to receive more and feel more appreciative.
* Be able to feel great in unabashedly asking for what you want.
* Dispel areas of your life where you've felt stuck.
* Be more confident, powerful and relaxed.
* Learn a body based practice that will help you feel more vibrantly alive.
* Feel more perfect then you have ever before. (Because you are!)
* Having a ton of fun!
As a workshop leader with over 10 years experience, I've worked with women who already feel powerful in their lives get to the next level. I'm excited to share this with you!
This small intimate workshop will be given in a private home in Berkeley,
CA, Saturday, January 22nd, 2010 10am-6pm with a follow up evening Wednesday, January 26th, 2010 7pm-9pm.
If you are curious, let’s talk. call me, Nicole, at 415-624-6819 or email me at NicoleAHalpern@yahoo.com
Nicole Hapern and Maya Diamond